শনিবার, ১৮ মে, ২০১৩

What role do social media play in an SEO strategy?


Social media playing a good role in seo to increase traffic and visitors. Social media is best promotion tool share useful and unique information.

it's not just about having a social website, it is also about producing content that is web 2.0 friendly. If you can create content that gets results on social media sites, the search engines do take notice. Social buzz is becoming a ranking factor on its own, and the search engines, especially Google, does take this into account when calculating rankings.
 Social media itself is a new and powerful method of catching and retaining a client base. SEO is a mere subset of tools used to meet search engine standards. 10 % of what it takes to rank is what you do to your web site (optimization). the other 90% is split between content and getting links. Social media will help indirectly develop your link base.Social media play a vital role in SEO because the links you get from these social media website are natural and beneficial as compare to other link building methods. 
Social media has an effect on SEO in more ways than most people realize and can be used to change the shape of digital media. When using social media for e-commerce, techniques in PPC and SEO will ensure that traffic is generated to an account based on how a keyword has been used. This traffic will generate into sales leads, which might generate into a certain number of sales conversions. A correctly done social medium can be used as technique to drive more visits to a site without using any external or internal links in a page. Using social media as SEO strategies has worked not only because users of the social networking site visit pages but also because they refer other internet users and therefore form a broader market base. These referrals generate to more sales leads and conversions as compared to the number of leads generated from search results or an advertisement.     

0 comments: