Web Content Writing, Web Content Optimization, Web Content Writing Tips
- Visitors visit the website but they hardly read the Web document word by word, rather they scan the pages by looking up eye-catching words or sentences. Various Web research have revealed that 79% of the Internet users scan the web pages and only 16% will read Web pages word by word.
- Unlike, writing for print media, Web content must be written with great care. To make the content more attractive to website visitors, it should be made more precise and highly informative.
- Visitors while surfing obviously stay on a page for a few moments but to make them stay for long and read the contents, effort must be paid to make the contents more attractive with some graphics and great text.
- Micro-content is an important part of Web content writing and it must be made very carefully.
Tips for Web Content Writing:
- Highlighted Keywords.
- Meaningful sub-headings.
- Information listed in bulleted form.
- Each paragraph explaining a single idea.
- Precise and informative content (not lengthy).