In before article I have give information on webmaster guidelines - general design, technical, and quality guidelines and now this articles related to creating a Google-friendly site.
Important Factors for creating a Google Friendly Site:Provide the information for which visitors are looking:
- Provide high-quality and unique content to visitors.
- If the webpage’s contain unique and important information then, you receive more visitors and entice webmasters to link to your site.
- Providing a helpful, rich and unique content to your web pages help to rank well in all search engines and you can occupy the top 10 position.
- Make sure that, the content related to the keyword and target the those words which are mostly searched by the visitors.
Links help, crawlers to find your site and provide greater visibility in our search results.
- At the time of calculating the page rank Google give importance to the back links and text related to link.
- Google counts the number of link a page receives as part of its PageRank assessment,
- Algorithms can find the difference in natural links from unnatural links.
- Natural links develop dynamic nature of the web when other sites find your content valuable and think it would be helpful for their visitors. Unnatural links to your site are placed there specifically to make your site look more popular to search engines.
- Only natural links are useful for the indexing and ranking of your site.
- Create a website with a logical link structure. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- Use a text browser, such as Lynx, to examine your site. Most spiders see your site much as Lynx would.
- Don't Use unrelated keywords in Html pages.
- Don’t use "cloaking".
- Don't feel obligated to purchase a search engine optimization service. Some companies claim to "guarantee" high ranking for your site in Google's search results. While legitimate consulting firms can improve your site's flow and content, others employ deceptive tactics in an attempt to fool search engines.
- Don't use images to display important names, content, or links.
- Search Engine crawler doesn't recognize text contained in graphics.
- Use ALT attributes if the main content and keywords on your page can't be formatted in regular HTML.
- Don't create multiple copies of a page under different URLs.
- Using Robots.txt file to block from search engines and not to index.