Create a Google Sitemap Google Sitemap File Google Sitemap Generator
How to create a Google Sitemap.xml
- Sign in to Google webmaster tools with your Google account at www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps. If you don't have a Google account, you will need to create one.
- Add your site to your webmaster tools account.
- Verify your site, either by creating a blank html file with a certain name (generated by Google), or by inserting a specific Meta tag in your site index.
- Go to Sitemap Generator http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ website and create a auto generator sitemap.
- Save the sitemap file to desktop and then upload in root level of your website.
- Go back to Google's webmaster tools, and click on the Sitemaps tab.
- Click "Add a Sitemap".
- Select General Web Sitemap on the drop down list.
- Enter the urls of you sitemap. Eg. Sitemap.xml Click on Add Web Sitemap.
- That's it! It can take up to a couple of days for Google to download your new sitemap.