Content Optimization SEO, Content Optimization, Optimize Page Text, Web Content Writing
Content play a key role for website. Website contain good design, simple navigation structure and with keyword rich unique content.
Many people think that, in webpage should contain high keyword density in content, but the SEO experts believe that use the targeted keywords in the content which is relevant to the content.
Content management is most equally important from both user and SEO point of view. Content in header tag, title tag and description tag must be optimized well with target keywords so that we can rank easily in search results and occupy the top 5 position in SERP (Search Result Pages).
Tips for Content Optimization:
- Content is one of the major for ranking well in search result pages. Search Engines do not give much importance to Title Tag; Meta Tags when compare to content in ranking pages.
- The page Title and Content of the webpage is (<body>text within this area</body>) are the two most critical aspects of Website optimization.
- Avoid using Flash animations and graphics and less links included in an image map because Search Engines cannot read the text in a graphics.
- Avoid using graphic buttons or image maps in the Internal Linking Structure.
- Optimize page text by using keyword phrases within your <body> area
- Start the sentences with your target keyword phrases.
- Use keyword phrase multiple times in the body text.
- Write keyword-rich content that focuses on the 'theme' for that particular page.
- Content should be Unique and SEO Friendly.
- Create content primarily for your users, not search engines.
- Maintain the keyword the keyword density between 4% to 5%.
- Strong the keywords in the content at least for 5 times for target keywords.
Avoid when Optimizing the Content:
- Avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical error in the content.
- Embedding text in images for textual content.
- Don’t dump large amounts of text on varying topics onto a page without paragraph, subheading, or layout separation.
- Don’t use the copied content in the webpage’s.